Our Doctors » Dermatology in Akron, OH
Eliot Mostow, MD., MPH., is certified by the American Board of Dermatology. He is currently Head of the Dermatology Section at Northeast Ohio Medical University (NEOMED) and on the clinical faculty at Case Western University Department of Dermatology.
- Doctor of Medicine (M.D.) from Ohio State University College of Medicine, 1985.
- Bachelor of Science, Human Nutrition, University of Michigan, 1981
- Masters in Public Health, Johns Hopkins School of Hygiene and Public Health, 1986
- Epidemiology Training Program Fellowship, National Cancer Institute, Division of Cancer Prevention and Control, 1986-1989
- Internship Training in Combined Internal Medicine and Pediatrics Program, Ohio State University College of Medicine, 1985-1986
- Dermatology Residency, University of Michigan, 1989-1992
- Assistant Professor Clinical Medicine, University of Pittsburgh, Dept. of Dermatology, 1992-1993
- Professor and Chair, Dermatology section, NEOMED, 1998-present. Head of Dermatology Dept. June 2002, started as Assistant Professor 1993.
- Associate Professor Clinical Medicine, Dept. Dermatology, Case Western Reserve University College of Medicine, 1993-present
- President of the Cleveland Dermatological Society, 2006-2008.
We are very excited to welcome Jacqueline Graham, MD to Akron Dermatology. Dr. Graham was raised in the Akron area, and is looking forward to practicing medicine in her hometown.
She graduated from Youngstown State University with a Bachelor of Science in Biology and
Chemistry, and received her Doctor of Medicine from Northeast Ohio Medical University. In
medical school, Dr. Graham received highest honors, and was inducted into the Alpha Omega
Alpha Honors Society and the Gold Humanism Honors Society.
She has been involved with numerous volunteer activities and health education initiatives,
including the American Academy of Dermatology’s Camp Discovery, the establishment of
NEOMED’s Free Clinic for underserved populations, and the development of a health and
fitness program geared towards children.
Following medical school, Dr. Graham completed her Dermatology residency at Geisinger
Medical Center in PA. She has published a variety of research articles and book chapters, and
has presented this information at regional and national meetings. Dr. Graham’s experience
encompasses many facets of Dermatology. She is trained to care for both adult and pediatric
medical dermatology, cosmetic and laser treatments, and dermatologic surgery. In her free
time, Dr. Graham enjoys learning new languages, dancing, hiking with her Golden-doodle,
cooking, and traveling!
We are excited to welcome Raj Patel, MD to Akron Dermatology!An Akron native, Dr. Patel ishappy to be returning to Northeast Ohio. He obtained his undergraduate Bachelor’s degree specializing in Health Economics from Emory University and earned his Doctor of Medicine from Northeast Ohio Medical University.
Dr. Patel completed his Dermatology Residency at Geisinger Medical Center where he served
as Chief Resident and received The O. Fred Miller Golden Curette Award for caring for each
patient with equanimity, compassion, and kindness. Dr. Patel is experienced in treating a wide
array of adult and pediatric dermatologic concerns including medical dermatology, the early
detection of skin cancers utilizing dermoscopy, cosmetic and laser treatments, and dermatologic
His unique background in health economics affords him the ability to navigate our complex
healthcare system in a patient-centered and cost-conscious manner. He is an avid Cleveland
sports fan and enjoys spending his free time hiking, biking, visiting his favorite local eateries,and traveling the world.