Eliot Mostow, MD., MPH., is certified by the American Board of Dermatology. He is currently Head of the Dermatology Section at Northeast Ohio Medical University (NEOMED) and on the clinical faculty at Case Western University Department of Dermatology.
- Doctor of Medicine (M.D.) from Ohio State University College of Medicine, 1985.
- Bachelor of Science, Human Nutrition, University of Michigan, 1981
- Masters in Public Health, Johns Hopkins School of Hygiene and Public Health, 1986
- Epidemiology Training Program Fellowship, National Cancer Institute, Division of Cancer Prevention and Control, 1986-1989
- Internship Training in Combined Internal Medicine and Pediatrics Program, Ohio State University College of Medicine, 1985-1986
- Dermatology Residency, University of Michigan, 1989-1992
- Assistant Professor Clinical Medicine, University of Pittsburgh, Dept. of Dermatology, 1992-1993
- Professor and Chair, Dermatology section, NEOMED, 1998-present. Head of Dermatology Dept. June 2002, started as Assistant Professor 1993.
- Associate Professor Clinical Medicine, Dept. Dermatology, Case Western Reserve University College of Medicine, 1993-present
- President of the Cleveland Dermatological Society, 2006-2008.